Diagnosis, follow-up and treatment in the following situations: It is done in our clinic by Tugrul Abacioglu.
- Vaginitis (vaginal discharge)
- Serviceitis (cervical infection)
- Cervical dysplasia (commonly referred to as cervical dysplasia, an abnormality detected in PAP sMarda tests)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Cystitis (diarrhea, diarrhea, inflammation)
- Dismenore (painful menstruation) and PMS (premenstrual syndrome) are a condition that affects the quality of life and includes many complaints such as nervousness, tension, tension, emotional lability, depression, headache, chest tension and gas complaints. )
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Endometriosis (a benign but often painful chronic disease seen in young women)
Over Cyst (ovarian cyst)
- Endometrial Hyperplasia (a condition characterized by normal thickening of the intramucosal tissue).
- Myoma Uteria (uterine-saliva, benign, benign tumoral structures that develop from smooth muscle tissue)
- Pelvic Relaxation (uterine, urinary-rectal)
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease -pid, fallopian tubes and ovaries -over are, as a broad definition used for infection of the upper genital tract. The PID is a serious and common disease. Every year is determined at more than one million women and create youth of the majority of them.)
- Pelvic Pain (Causes of Lower Born Pain in Women Pelvis is a part of the lower abdomen, which includes organs such as the intestines, bladder, uterus and ovaries.) Pelvic pain usually means pain from one of these organs.
- Menopause-Osteoporosis (Menopause is a word formed by combining the words meno and pause in Latin and adapted to the language of the menopause which means “the continuation of menstrual bleeding.” Menopause refers to the period when a woman’s regular menstrual bleeding is left.
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Amenore-Oligomenore (The delay of menstruation is not the expected date of menstrual bleeding)
- Polycystic Over Syndrome (overdose with numerous cysts) occurs after prolonged ovulation)
- Adolescent gynecology (child and adolescent gynecology)
Obstetrics (medical specialization area for all female reproductive and nursing care of children born and postnatal)
- High-risk pregnancy follow-up
- Ectopic (external) pregnancy treatment
- 4D (four dimensional) ultrasonography examination
- Second-level pregnancy ultrasound
- Obstetric Doppler ultrasound (Obstetric ultrasound is a method of using sound waves to create real-time visual images of a developing embryo or fetus in the mother’s womb.)
- Fetal echocardiography (A fetal echo diagnostic tool for a baby in the mother’s womb to make a definitive diagnosis in heart disease.
- Fetal invasive tests (NIPTs are based on the examination of the genetic material of the baby circulating in simple maternal blood)
- Genetic tests
- Recurrent pregnancy loss diagnosis and treatment
- A hysterectomy (uterus the uterus, removal surgery.)
- Myomectomy is a surgical procedure that is often performed during the years that you have been fertile, which is often referred to as myomas, which can occur within the uterus to remove non-cancerous intrauterine tumors.
- Over Cystic (ovarian cyst) Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery (Laparoscopy is an operation performed under general anesthesia based on the principle of imaging the intraabdominal organs by inserting a thin telescope into the abdomen)
- Hysteroscopic Interventions (observation of the uterus with a special optic device called hysteroscope through the vagina and uterus)
- Stress Incontinence (Urinary Incontinence) Surgery
- Vaginoplasty (vaginal narrowing operation)
- Colposcopy is a form of examination with a microscope, a microscope, or some kind of binoculars that allows investigation of possible cell changes in the cervix and suspect-based cancer and cancer risk.
- Konisation / Leep (the name given to the removal of a conical part from the cervix) There are various kinds of operations, usually performed by local and general anesthesia, cold constructions with the structure of the bali, laser alignment with the laser,
Your health is important to us. If you have any questions on these matters, Please contact Tugrul Abacioglu from the phone numbers below and make an appointment.